Wednesday 20 March 2013

TOO BUSY

I'm not posting because I'm just too busy. I just got back from NY where my son married a girl from Crown Heights and we did Sheva Broches and we baked matzos and tried to spend some time with all the kids in some meaningful way and now Pesach is a few days away and I'm TOO BUSY.
And of course all the patients have decided that they need to see me. But I need to find a flat for the newlyweds before they come. So I'm too busy to see patients. Well, I'll see a few. Then I'll see a few flats. Then I'll pick one and arrange schleppers to get the furniture that I've collected over to the flat.
And them I'll cook borscht. And fish. And other Pesach food.
So have a kosher and happy Pesach and I'll post when I'm not too busy. Whenever that time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment