Tuesday 31 January 2012

First world problems


Consider the following:

 SOME FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

Can’t find a parking spot.

Nothing good on TV.

Too many clothes in wardrobe… in too many sizes.

No WiFi!

Cappuccino not hot enough.

Feeling bloated after eating too much.

Gym memberships.

Too many choices!!

Where’s the remote??!!

Rude waiters.

I am so EXHAUSTED after staying up late to watch the tennis!

Damn router is down again!

Hey! Who ate the last chocolate?

Wrecked my manicure!

Can you believe the price of 97 Octane petrol??

In-flight movie not working.

Have to charge my iPhone EVERY DAY.

Can’t hear you! You’re breaking up!

Arrgh! I hit send, I meant to hit delete!

SOME THIRD WORLD PROBLEMS

No clean water
Not enough food
No medicine
No sewerage
Polio, tetanus, diphtheria, cholera, etc etc
Illiteracy
Lawless militias
Child labour
Trafficked children
High infant mortality

I find it helps to keep things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment